My older sister is now married, and I am left to move on in my own life onto a road of change. How am I supposed to know how to act like an adult, may I ask, when I have been a kid all of my life? It is a predicament. I have a little over a month to save up money I don't have and to mentally prepare myself for leaving the home in which I have lived for the past 19 years. All after coming to terms with my older sister, only three years my senior, marrying and moving out of my room. It is very surreal. And I'm getting panicky that the "surreal-ness" isn't going away, I can't function when my mind is floating around. But if reality sets in, I'm afraid it might hit me so hard I wouldn't be able to function anyway. Looks like I'm in a lose lose situation.
How do you break out of the routine? When you've been looking forward to something for so long, when it actually comes, you kind of wish you were just looking forward to it again.
How do you break out of the routine? When you've been looking forward to something for so long, when it actually comes, you kind of wish you were just looking forward to it again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home