Keeping Up Appearances

randomly commenting on what really goes on in my mind

Saturday, January 06, 2007



So I have a cold. I spent Monday night at some one's house and Thursday night at another person's house so my mom blames it on that. I just think I have a cold, and that I got it from my father, who has had a cold for the past like three weeks. I slept last night on the fold out bed in my front room because my older sister had to pack for her flight back to school. I don't go back for about another uhhh 9 days. Anyhoo, she was packing so I slept upstairs on the exquisitely uncomfortable fold out bed. I can sleep anywhere, but not when I'm coming down with a cold. I kept having nightmares too. About Robert DeNiro. Weird. When seven o'clock hit my mom told me to go back to her bed to sleep while she and my dad made breakfast. I love their bed. I can sleep at anytime of the day within five minutes of laying down on that bed. So I foggily shuffled down the hall and had even weirder dreams, although not nightmares, something about a professor and a house on a hill with heather around it and we were trying to give the professor a reward. I have no idea what it was about.

So the point of my blog post it that you can't sleep well on a fold out couch when you're coming down with a cold that your mother blames on you not getting enough sleep. QED.

Have a better day than me. (:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL!! That's all I have to say. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home