Keeping Up Appearances

randomly commenting on what really goes on in my mind

Thursday, February 22, 2007




My first majorly embarrassing episode in my car.




I'm coming home from the Library today. I'm taking a side road and I see a jogger, at the exact same time my cell phone rings....my cell phone never rings.....so my eyes go directly from the jogger to the cell phone which I reach for and flip open to see who it is. This eye to hand transaction takes about 2 seconds. The next thing I know, I'm in some one's yard. Not a lot in the yard, just a little, but enough to make it embarrassing. I speed the rest of the way home hoping the no one I know saw me......I am still so embarrassed.




The worst part about it is.....I drive a '73 Dodge Dart Swinger....there's no mistaking who's car that is.




Sucks to be me.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    smells dear; and only when absolutely necessary.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry Kate.... for a second there, I thought you were going to say you almost hit the jogger... I was like "how horrible!" haha. But your story ended better than I thought it would... if that makes you feel any better. lol. :)

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok... weird... I just went to comment on your wall... and for some reason, it isn't showing up... at least on my computer. Weird. ANYWAY... like I was saying
    I'm sorry, Kate. :) For a second there, I thought you were going to say that you almost hit the jogger and I was like "how horrible!" haha. But your story ended better than I thought it would, if that makes you feel any better. haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home