Keeping Up Appearances

randomly commenting on what really goes on in my mind

Monday, November 06, 2006

So sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I have been stuck onto yet another internet time-sucker, FACEBOOK *choirs going aahhhh* Yah it's kinda cool. But here I can say whatever I want to whoever wants to read it and then they can all get on a make fun of me for being stupid. That's much more fun.

Sorry it I'm being a little cynical, I just came from English class. My teacher, Miss K. Is very uuuummmm, how shall I call it.......faithless?.......cynical?.........rude?........crass?.......all of the above? So it all kind of rubs off. But somehow I can't help but like her. I think she has "potential" and I know that sounds bad. But she has this amazing fascination with religion and belief. She doesn't believe in anything as far as I can tell ( much like um EVERYONE else on that campus Them:" I believe in human ability" Me:"Ew, why???? What kind of a faith is that?? No wonder your depressed all of the time") She mainly just makes me tired. If she would stop convincing herself that she knows best all of the time, her natural thinking ability would lead her to the Church. But no, she talks herself out of it every time. All day every day she's talking herself out of it. In class, English class, she's talking herself out of it. Needless to say, I'm usually a little tired by the time I get home.

Tomorrow I vote, for the very first time *choirs again*. Now all of the stuff around the election, namely an amendment 2, now THAT makes me tired.( and mad and indignant Etc....) I'm just gonna say, in case any of these people who are reading this don't know it VOTE NO. It's EVIL and DECEPTIVE. Tomorrow is a big day for MO and America, so I'm gonna need my sleep. See ya on the other side.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The voice of your blog calleth out:

    "You are neglecting me! Save me from my loneliness!!"

    :)

    Your blog and my blog should get together and keep one another company. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home