About Me

- Name: Bernie
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I am a young Roman Catholic woman, looking for God's will in her life. I will be attending Wyoming Catholic College in the fall, where I will become a student of Theology, Philosophy, Arts, Literature, and Nature.
Previous Posts
- My first majorly embarrassing episode in my car. I...
- So, Wyoming. It's really pretty.....to look at. Go...
- Here pretty soon I'm going to start the Spring Sem...
- So I have a cold. I spent Monday night at some one...
- Last night my friend and I drove down to the new B...
- So it is now Christmas break and I haven't written...
- So sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I have ...
- God's GrandeurThe world is charged with thegrandeu...
- This is kind of how it feels right now in KC. Sit...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home