Keeping Up Appearances

randomly commenting on what really goes on in my mind

Sunday, September 17, 2006




4011

Emily'll get it.......

10 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . now you know what it's like.

    4066 - green beans
    4064 - tomatoes, red
    4693 - jalapenos
    4519 - cabbage

    . . . I could do this all day . . .

    hope it's going well.
    *Beek* . . . *Beek . . . *Beek* . . .

    :)

    Chat with ya' later.
    -Em

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! Congrats on the job.
    I'm sure it's not exactly what you wanted, but it's a job. :-)
    Talk to you soon.
    -Meg

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Megs is sitting right here next to me at the library desk. Tee hee hee.

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, we have no bananas?

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhhh, PLU codes!
    Mary

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhhh, PLU codes!
    Mary

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Bernie said…

    4044 is peaches

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol! I get it now!! I sat there forever and tried to figure out what you were talking about. :) What's up with you?

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss you bunches!! We need to get together soon! oh! did you still wanna go to the renaissance festival?? I was thinking we could go this coming weekend if you wanted. :) let me know what you think!! love ya!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my gosh!! I just found out that Josh Groban has a new cd coming out November 7!!!! I'm so excited! lol! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home