Keeping Up Appearances

randomly commenting on what really goes on in my mind

Monday, September 04, 2006

So the Holiday is over. I'm not really that sad about it I just thought this was a cool picture. (:

I spent the Holiday and my friend/voice teacher/mentor Mary's house. She came to our house for dinner last night and we decided it would be fun for me to go home with her. I always get fed really well whenever I go over there....

We stayed up late watching a movie with Jim Caviezel and Dennis Quad called Frequency. It's a time travel/ murder/thriller/feel good movie. I LOVE it. It's well written, acted, and has a story line that you actually have to think about *gasp*. It also allows for belief in the providential and supernatural which, as we all know, isn't something you come across in Hollywood very often these days. I highly recommend it to all my blog readers.

This will be a short blog as I have Chemistry tomorrow morning at 7:30 and I still have not read my lab......

My job situation is still as stagnant as ever; pray, pray, pray......

4 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    This picture is weird, Kate. Very weird.

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey! I wish I would've been able to have Labor Day off. Jewell decided that we didn't need it for some reason. *sigh*.... and yet, they give us a Martin Luther King holiday. So, how's Chem going??

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea for Frequency! I love that movie. Had Mary seen it before? As for job.....*whispers 'Kohl's, Kohl's, Kohl's'* :oD

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Bernie said…

    No Mary had never seen it before. She kept asking me things like "Who's that? What's going to happen? Does he Die? What did that Mean?!?" She kept it so she could watch it again.

    I know, but I think that Kohl's hours might be too late. Do you think they would be reallllly flexible? The store here in town might be different. You know how difficult we city folk can be. (;

     

Post a Comment

<< Home