Keeping Up Appearances

randomly commenting on what really goes on in my mind

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hello Everyone! Classes are in full swing and I'm trying to keep up. (; I'm busy busy busy! I'm currently searching for a new job (long story,and no I wasn't fired) so that's kind of stressing me out, because like all college students...I NEED MONEY!

Lessee here, the only class that I'm having to keep a really sharp eye on is Chemistry 105. "My mind is not designed to understand it", as my chemistry teacher so wisely let's me know. And so far my mind is doing a pretty good job of living up to that reputation. Hehe. English is fun. I like my teacher, and there's a lot of discussion that goes on which mean I learn it better. I'm not really a lecture kind of gal. Math so far is boring, I mean reallllllly boring, because it's all major time review. But I have faith that it will get harder eventually because I have that kind of unfailing knowledge of Math.

I'm learning to drive very quickly. The only thing I really need to knock out is good parking ( who needs to know how to parallel park anyway?)

More soon! Stay tuned!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello dear Kate! Love the blog. And you're absoluely right--parallel parking is so unnecessary.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to hear what's going on with you! Yeah, I don't know how to parallel park either. Been driving for over a year and have never needed to use that "skill". I don't think it's particularly important.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Kate, I like your blog! I'll be praying for your job finding :p. good luck! and yes, i agree, math has a way of getting harder no matter what :-{. hehe. ttyl.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    -Brooke-

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey u!! :) I need to call you soon... it seems like I haven't talked to you in forever. Things have been pretty busy for me. I was pretty stressed out at the beginning of the week... but I'm doing MUCH better now. :) I love college life! I'm glad you're enjoying English... and I'm sorry you're not so much enjoying Chemistry. lol. :) I think Chemistry is my favorite class out of all of them this semester. Well, I better go... this post is long enough already. haha. Good luck with the parallel park (and I agree... it is unnecessary. lol) love ya!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Bernie said…

    Thanks you all for getting on! I figured it would be a good way to communicate with a lot of people all at the same time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home